The Township of Greater Madawaska has engaged the services of Municipal Law Enforcement Services (MLES) to provide by-law enforcement and to address complaints related to our by-laws.

To contact MLES by phone call 613-281-3773 or by email.

Submit a By-law Complaint

Parking Tickets

Parking tickets are issued by By-Law Enforcement Officers throughout the Township. You can pay your ticket by sending an e-transfer to or with a credit card through our website Payment Form or in the office with cash, debit or cheque, or by mail to P.O. Box 180, Calabogie, ON K0J 1H0. 

If you wish to dispute your parking ticket you will need to select option number two on the back of your parking ticket and mail it to the Township office, P.O. Box 180, Calabogie, On K0J 1H0.

Calabogie Motorsports Park Noise Complaints

To file a CMP Noise Complaint please call 1-866-790-2249

2022 Noise Complaints
 2021 Noise Complaints



 2020 Noise Complaints






Contact Us

Subscribe to this page