BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online under Forms. Building Permit Application - ACCESSORY is for garages, sheds, Demolition, Renovations. Please circle appropriate one in Section B.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined in the application must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Front Desk of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
|Telephone:||613-752-2222 ext. 225|
|Email: Darryl Wagner|
NoticesRequest for Quote PW11-2017 / 2017 - 2021 Supply of Bulk PropaneMedia Release - West Nile VirusRed Cross - Flood Assistance - Phase 2Ontario Renovates Accepting New Applications
September 11th, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council Meeting January 9, 2017 Regular Council...
September 25th, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council Meeting January 9, 2017 Regular Council...