BUILDING PERMIT APPLICATIONS
A Building Permit Application and attached forms must be completed prior to obtaining a building permit. Building Permit Application packages are available at the Municipal Office for pickup or Online under Forms. Building Permit Application - ACCESSORY is for garages, sheds, Demolition, Renovations. Please circle appropriate one in Section B.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING BUILDING PERMIT
- The Building Permit Application is to be completed and delivered to the Building Inspector or left at the Municipal Office. Building Permit Requirements No. 1 to No. 9 that are outlined in the application must be met prior to submitting completed building permit application. Note: Some of these steps may not be necessary for an accessory building.
- Notification will be given from the Building Inspector that the application has been completed satisfactorily and the applicant will then be given the amount of the Building Permit Fee, Sewage Permit Fee and Lot Development Fee.
- The Building Inspector will notify the Front Desk of the amount of the fee(s) owing by applicant and they will accept payment of these.
- Only after payment is received by the Municipal Office will the Building Inspector be notified.
- The Building Inspector will contact the applicant when building/construction can commence.
|Telephone:||613-752-2222 ext. 225|
|Email: Darryl Wagner|
NoticesLoad Restrictions liftedEmployment Opportunity Summer Student - Tourism AmbassadorGreater Madawaska Public Library has moved!Current Notices under the Planning Act - Zoning By-Law AmendmentsFree Waste Site Day - June 2, 2018Employment Opportunity - Treasurer/Deputy Clerk
May 14th, 20182018 Council Agenda and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council - January 16, 2018 Special Council - March 5,...
May 26th, 2018Calabogie United Church Yard SaleSaturday, May 26 Our annual indoor Yard Sale from 8 to 1. Books, household items, vintage items...