The 2001 amalgamation of the Townships of Bagot, Blythfield, Brougham, Matawatchan and Griffith made Greater Madawaska the largest township within Renfrew County, with approximately 1200 km of rolling terrain. A very significant Crown-owned land segment affords a multitude of excellent lakes and waterways for fishing and hunting, as well as hundreds of kilometres of land for year-round recreational enjoyment. Whether visiting or planning to stay on permanently, come and enjoy the beauty and tranquility our township offers.
Our quality of Life
- clean and healthy environment
- rural agriculture setting
- abundance of lakes, rivers
- Spring, Summer, Fall , and Winter activities
- clean fresh water
- recreational playground, for hiking, trails, boating, skiing, golfing and much more
- safe neighbourhoods
- elementary educational facilities
- public library and programs
- historical attractions and monuments
- parks, beaches, sand, and water
October 10th, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council - January 9, 2017 Regular Council - January...
October 23rd, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council - January 9, 2017 Regular Council - January...
October 24th, 2017Calabogie Sports Night
October 26th, 2017Calabogie Sports Night
October 27th, 2017Kids Halloween Party - Calabogie
October 31st, 2017Calabogie Sports Night