Why choose The Township of Greater Madawaska?
The Township of Greater Madawaska has become home for many successful businesses within the tourism and hospitality industry such as ski hills, golf courses, art galleries, campgrounds and high caliber timeshare and motel facilities. Located in the south-eastern end of Renfrew County, the Township of Greater Madawaska is one of the largest Townships. Significant crown owned lands afford visitors and residents alike hundreds of excellent fishing lakes and thousands of acres for outdoor activities all year long.
- Private water supply
- Private sewage
- Residential & commercial hydro
- Volunteer Fire Department
- O.P.P. Police Department
- Residential & commercial zoned vacant land
- 4 internet access providers (some areas High Speed)
- Elementary education
- 3 Municipal recreational parks
- Access to commercial and private area airports
- Municipal public library - public internet access
October 10th, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council - January 9, 2017 Regular Council - January...
October 21st, 2017Roast Beef DinnerAnnual Roast Beef Dinner at St Andrew's United Church Saturday, October 21, 2017
October 23rd, 20172017 Council Agendas and Minutes AGENDAS Regular Council - January 9, 2017 Regular Council - January...